APPLYING IN PERSON AT THE LIBRARY
Resident Library Card
- Free to any resident of Yavapai County.
- Photo identification and proof of residency required.
- Parent or guardian signature needed for applicants under age 16.
- Good at any Yavapai Library Network library.
- Lost your library card? To protect your account, please notify the library of a lost card at 928.777.1500. Replacement cards are $2.00.
Temporary Library Card
New to the area? No proof of address yet?
- Photo identification required.
- Check out a maximum of two items.
- Full Internet privileges.
- Card expires in 90 days and can be renewed.
- Upgrade to a resident card anytime with proof of residency.
- Complete the form below.
- You library card number will be emailed to you within three business days.
- This allows you access to the databases on our website and lets you place holds on Yavapai Library Network items.
- You may pick up your library card at the second floor Check Out Desk. Library cards must be picked up within three months of the application in order to become permanent cards.
- Photo identification and proof of residency are required for card pickup.
- Applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.