Looking for something special? You can request an item several ways.
1. If the item you want appears in the library catalog, follow these steps:
- Go to library catalog.
- Log in at the upper middle of the page with your library card number and PIN.
- Type the information to locate the item in the search box.
- Locate the item you want and click on the “place hold” button beside the listing.
- Make sure the library listed is where you want to pick up your item.
- You will be contacted when the item is at the library and waiting for you.
2. If the item you want does NOT appears in the library catalog, follow these steps:
- Search for the item in the new catalog.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the “Submit Request” link.
- Complete the suggestion form.
*You must have Prescott Public Library as your home library to complete the form and accounts will be limited to 12 suggestions per year.
3. If the item has an older publication date or is out of print and your home library is Prescott Public Library, you can always request the item through Interlibrary Loan.
Questions about requesting an item? Visit the Ask a Librarian Desk at on the 2nd floor of the library, call 928.777.1526 or email us.