Precautions in Place
- Following recent changes in mask guidance by the CDC, staff and volunteer mask-wearing is now optional. Masks are still available at the library for patrons who choose to wear one. Thank you for your continuing patience as we respond to rates of COVID transmission in our area.
- A limited number of public computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- In addition to regular sanitizing of high-touch areas by library staff, sanitizing products are available for patrons.
- The Rock Garden, an early literacy play space, is currently open with limited seating for family reading only.
- Sneeze guards are at every service desk.
Meeting and Study Rooms
- Meeting room reservations are open to the community with reduced occupancy limits to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- Details about meeting room occupancy limits and reservations are on the library’s Meeting Rooms webpage.
- Three study rooms are available. Reservations must be made at the Ask a Librarian Desk or by calling 928.777.1526 and can be made up to one week in advance.
- Zoom virtual meeting space will continue to be available.
- The library offers some in-person programs and many programs are still available virtually through Zoom as well.
- Announcements regarding program changes can be found on the library’s online events calendar.
The Friends of the Library Book Sale is able to accept up to eight boxes of donations per donor at this time.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Roger Saft, Library Director at 928.777.1523.